We Buy Houses in Catonsville, MD | Call us at (855) 789-8829
- February 15, 2021
- 3 Comments
- Tip #1: Light it up. …
- Tip #2: Empty the closets. …
- Tip #3: Clean up after the pets. …
- Tip #4: De-personalize & De-clutter. …
- Tip #5: Upgrade, but upgrade smart. …
- Tip #6: Keep it ready for showings. …
- Tip #7: Get great photos. …
- Tip #8: Price it right from the start.
Any of these look familiar?
Trying to combine two households into one? Facing foreclosure due to unpaid property taxes? Selling a house during a divorce? Downsizing your home for retirement or to get out of debt? Power of attorney to sell real estate and don’t know what to do? Having trouble selling a house you inherited? Selling a house with tenants or just selling a rental property? Real estate in probate? Moving unexpectedly for work? Selling your house at a loss? Need help selling an empty house that’s old and vacant? Don’t want to list the house or would rather sell your own house without a realtor? Plain old want to just sell your house fast?
Even if the house needs repairs that you can’t or don’t want to pay for, we’re the quickest way to sell a house. No more waiting. Selling a house as is has never been so easy! We buy ugly houses, we buy pretty houses, but more importantly, we’ll buy your house in 7 days if you need it done quickly.
Your situation is important to us. If you’re behind on payments, owe liens, have bad tenants, just downsized, or can’t sell the extra house… you can sell your house fast to us. We help owners sell their houses quickly and privately. No hassle to you.
Why do sellers want cash buyers?
Do cash buyers have an advantage?
Do sellers always pick the highest offer?
What happens when there are 2 offers on a house?
Can you buy a house cash with no credit?
A Proof of Funds letter must include the following:
- Your bank’s name and address.
- An official bank statement, either printed at a branch or as an online statement.
- Balance of total funds in the account.
- Balance of funds in checking or savings account.
- Copy of an online banking statement.