We Buy Ugly Houses Review: Should You Sell Them Your Ugly House?
- August 5, 2021
- No Comment
Types of motivated sellers include:
- Inherited or Probate Properties: Someone inherited some real estate, doesn’t need the house to live in and doesn’t want to deal with all the details of the home selling process because the house is in Probate and needs to be settled or dealt with quickly.
- Disgruntled Landlords: Someone who has a rental property and is tired of dealing with tenants, chasing the rent payments, getting new tenants, and the overall headache of being a landlord.
- Distressed Property Owners: Someone who has a house that is considered a ‘distressed’ piece of property because they’ve not maintained it very well, it won’t pass a home inspection, and they don’t want the headache of fixing it up.
- Flippers In Over Their Head: Someone who bought a house to fix up and then realized they don’t have the stomach, back, cash or time to do the project and are ready to just get rid of it quickly.
- Financially Distressed Property Owners: Financially troubled homeowners who are strapped for cash and need relief fast. It’s possible that they’re facing foreclosure or were hit hard by the costs of care with an unexpected illness. Of course, the catch here is they need to have quite a bit of equity in the house so that when they sell it for cash it’s enough to pay off the mortgage and to get them out of financial trouble.
- Divorcing Couple: A couple going through a divorce, may want to sell the house and divide the proceeds between them. In this case, they’re likely fighting each other over ownership of all the stuff they had while married. They figure it’s easier to just sell everything so they can split the cash as part of the divorce agreement and quickly go their separate ways.
Need to Sell Your House In Towson?
No Realtors, No Cleaning, No Commissions, and No Repairs Required!
We Buy Towson Houses Fast! ✓ Learn more today!
We buy ugly houses in Towson MD fast! Listing with an agent is not always the best option when you need to sell your ugly house fast. Many times it can take six months or more for your ugly house to sell at the desired price and you have to keep the house ready for showings at a moment’s notice. We understand that your situation may not afford you much time or the ability to wait for just the “right” buyer. Or maybe the property requires too much in repairs to get it ready to list with an agent. Whatever the case may be, it doesn’t matter to us. We are more than happy to take a few moments to discuss your property and why you are looking to sell it. That way we can both better determine if selling your property to us is a good fit for you.
Our mission is to help you sell your house as soon as possible so you can easily move forward to your future plans. No matter what the reason or why you’re selling your house, it is definitely a hard time for you and we want to make it easier. We are willing to offer you a cash payment for your house to help you through the process. Instead of waiting for “potential” buyers, we will do the work for you. Tough times call for tough decisions and we understand. Therefore, we want to help you. We can make this possible!
Easy, fast and hassle-free