We buy houses in Thurmont Maryland
- October 2, 2020
- No Comment
Thurmont is a town in Frederick County, Maryland, United States. The population was 6,170 at the 2010 census. The town is located in the northern part of Frederick County, approximately ten miles from the Pennsylvania border, along U.S. Highway 15
Most people who sell a house just decide to sell without thinking through what that looks like.
- Do you have a budget for the ongoing expenses and any repairs needed?
- What if repairs take a long time?
- What if the listing takes a long time?
- What contingencies do you have if the real estate agent can’t find a buyer?
It’s stressful if you have to decide these things as they come up but if you’ve already thought about them, you’ll eliminate a lot of stress.
- You don’t have to repair or clean up the property because we buy as-is
- . You don’t have to sign a legal contract that binds you to a real estate agent for a certain period
- . You don’t have to deal with a heap of paperwork and wait and hope for the right buyer to come
Many homeowners think that hiring a real estate agent is the only way to sell their property. That’s not true.
There are reputable real estate investment companies like VIP Keyz Offer that are prepared to offer fast cash for your property. There are many advantages to selling your property to a real state investment company like us. Here is why you need to sell your home to VIP Keyz for fast cash.
The speed of the sale is one of the most important factors to consider when selling the house to a direct buyer. We will inspect your house and make an irresistible offer. You won’t be able to resist this offer because it’s based on the market prices in the area. Once you accept our offer, we are prepared to close the sale within a week.
Because we are the only real estate company in the area as a result we offer homeowners multiple options for selling their homes! We buy houses, We rent houses, we list houses, and we have developed the take-over-payment program for sellers. Therefore if you are falling behind on their mortgage payments!
Your house may not be worth what you think it is.
It may be a great house. If you have lived in it for a long time or you have inherited it from a family member that has always lived in it then you may be putting some emotional value on the property that just won’t exist for a buyer.
Likewise, you might have put in all sorts of little upgrades and improvements that you think are grand. But when it comes right down to it there are a few basic things that ultimately determine how much a house would sell for. Some of these are:
- The size of the lot
- The square footage of the actual house
- The number of bedrooms and bathrooms included
- The area/neighborhood