Sell Your Essex MD House To Us
- December 29, 2020
- No Comment
Essex is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Baltimore County, Maryland, United States. The population was 39,262 at the 2010 census.
It has been my experience that when dealing with buyers in the Baltimore City market there are a few different types:
1. There are buyers that are $450k+ looking for all the bells and whistles, brand new renovation, CHAP credits, fabulous finishes throughout, etc.
2. There are buyers that need to stay in the 300k’s. These homes where full renovations at some point but just not recently. They are slightly dated but still offer the features that have always been high on the list of Baltimore City home buyers.
3. There are investors that look for the most dilapidated homes they can find typically well under 200k.
4. But there is another buyer out there. This buyer is immensely popular but has not had much luck this year. This buyer is looking for a house that is completely livable, could use some small updates but not necessarily right away. They all want 2 full baths, 3 finished levels, and parking! These buyers are usually needing to stay under 300k but would be thrilled at 250k.
We Buy Houses in Essex Maryland
We listen with understanding and compassion. Your circumstances are unique and our offers are made with this in mind. We will work with you to provide a solution that helps you and your loved ones unburden yourselves from the stress and fees associated with your property.
Let us make a fair offer for cash for your home. You can choose the closing date that works for you. This gives you the convenience of making plans around your closing date so that you can walk away with money in your pocket.
End all the hassle, stress and burden, let us buy your Essex house today!
- Avoiding foreclosure in Essex?
- Facing Divorce?
- Behind on taxes?
- Upside down on your mortgage?
- Have terrible tenants?
- Own a vacant house?
- Inherited a house in Essex?
- Moving or relocating?
- Fire damage?
- Facing liens?
- Facing tens of thousands of repairs?
- Something else?
If you simply don’t want to put up with the hassle of owning that house any longer, and if you don’t want to put up with the hassle and time-consuming expense of selling your property the traditional way, let us know about the property you’d like to be rid of and sell your house fast for cash.
Leave a comment