Quick Cash Home Buyers
- April 20, 2021
- No Comment
Selling a house the traditional way isn’t necessary for everyone. Working with us you are not required to:
- Do any repairs or clean ups.
- Waste a lot of time finding a good real estate agent that can actually sell your house fast.
- Sign a long term contract that binds you with a real estate agent.
- Deal with any paperwork and showings.
How To Sell My House Fast In Cockeysville, MD?
Employing a real estate brokerage may not be the best way to get your home sold. High commissions, long wait times, open houses on evenings and weekends, and having strangers walk through your bedrooms are some of the reasons that people don’t use the traditional brokerage process.
If your entire home looks like it was just remodeled, then a traditional real estate brokerage may be able to sell it in less than 3 months. But if your house does not look brand new, then it will usually take an agent much longer to sell it. And much longer could be 12 months…or never.
Many of the houses we buy need a few repairs or painting or remodeling. We don’t care if your property needs repairs because our team will take care of that after closing.
We will not ask you to do any work or pay a contractor to do anything. You won’t have to spend anymore money or time on your house to get it sold. We will give you a fair offer on your house exactly as it is right now.
What went wrong?
When you sell your house for cash, you’re essentially bypassing the traditional listing process (which is typically the safest route to maximizing home value) in exchange for the convenience and certainty of a cash sale.
You can skip the hassles of staging and showing your home, and the stress of keeping it in perfect condition for months on end to accommodate choosy buyers.
A cash buyer also won’t need a mortgage to fund the deal. That means you can avoid an appraisal to appease the lender and that closing will be — all in all — a lot quicker. (The average home purchase loan took 49 days to close as of November 2020, yikes!)
But this is a big decision not to be taken lightly. Calling up the first cash buyer you come across is risky and if you’re not careful, investors will sense your desperation. Most importantly — not all cash buyers are alike.
Benefits of a cash house buyer
There are a number of benefits to getting a cash offer for your home from a home-buying company, we’ll take them in turn:
- Ideal for difficult circumstances. If a seller has had sudden life changes, such as a bereavement, a divorce, or relocating/emigrating abroad, selling a home could be the thing they want to be taken care of quickly. It can be incredibly challenging to manage life after a divorce for example. If a cash buyer is there to pay for a property quickly, this makes it easier to move on
- There are no fees. This can be a good benefit, because selling a house is often more expensive than people expect.
- A cash house buyer is able to make a quick offer for the property. In some cases we’ve been able to make formal offers within 24 hours. We can complete on the sale within 2-3 weeks. (Far better than the 6 months or longer that it can often take on the open market).
- Quick turnaround. Back to that timescale thing, it can take months to find a buyer for your property. And weeks or months afterwards to complete the sale to them. Cash home buyers have the funds to make the whole process part of a quick turnaround, making them a great option if you want to sell your house fast.
All we care about is that you’re taken care of in the process. That’s how we win so many long-term fans of The Trusted Home Buyer who end up referring their friends and family our way when they need to sell their Phoenix area houses fast. The bottom line is that regardless of how daunting the task of selling your home may appear, sometimes all it takes is finding out who is the best cash house buyer in Cockeysville Maryland
Leave a comment